Win an annual pass
We are always looking for ways to improve our Wild About Whales program and would love to hear your feedback. So please take a moment to complete this quick 5-minute survey on whale watching and our Wild About Whales program this year. By taking part you could win a NSW National Parks and Wildlife annual All Parks Pass.
Wild About Whales Research Survey Competition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in this promotion entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is restricted to; a) People who complete the Wild About Whales research survey in its entirety. b) People who have supplied a valid email address for the above. c) Residents of Australia over the age of 18. Employees of Department of Planning, Industry and Environment (DPIE) and immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 9:00am on Friday 8 November 2019 and closes at 5.00pm on Monday 16 December 2019.
- One winner will be selected for the main prize. Main prize details includes a NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service annual All Parks Pass and branded thermo mug.
- The prize must be redeemed before 31 March 2020
- The prize will be posted directly to the winner.
- The total prize pool is $210.00 AUD.
- The prize must be taken as supplied and is neither redeemable for cash nor transferable. No responsibility is accepted by the organiser for any variation in the value of the prize. Vouchers are not replaceable if lost, stolen, destroyed, photocopied or altered in any way.
- By entering this promotion, all participants are deemed to have accepted the following terms and conditions: a) You permit DPIE to use your information (including your name), for promotional and publicity purposes. Prize winners also, by claiming a prize, accept that DPIE may use their name and likeness for promotional and publicity purposes. b) You acknowledge that the results of the competition may be published on the Wild About Whales Facebook page and other promotional channels.
- All contestants release from, and indemnify DPIE from all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the competition including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise. The DPIE and associated agencies accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion/competition.
- Entry into this competition signifies acceptance of all conditions. The Promoters’ decision will be final and cannot be contested.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights.
- The draw is being managed by the DPIE, NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS), PO Box A290, Sydney South NSW 1232 ABN 30 841 387 271.
- All entries will be reviewed with the winner selected at 10am on Thursday 19 December 2019 at Level 14, 59-61 Goulburn Street, Sydney 2000. The winner will be notified via email with advice about how they can claim their prize.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or the information on a website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this competition, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the promoter reserves the right to take whatever action it considers necessary against any person who is party to the said conduct.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- DPIE reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another itinerary. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by The Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.